I (Ann) was serving in the Brigham Young Home today with Sister Marilyn Higham. I took a couple on a tour of the home and I asked them where they lived. They said they lived in Pocatello, Idaho. I said, "My mother came from Almo." They left and Sister Higham asked me about Almo. She said her mother was from Almo. Well, we started comparing names and it turned our that her mother was my grandmother Ward's sister. She was all excited about her aunt Alice who is my grandmother. Well, by then we were both very excited that we were cousins. She is a very special lady but goes home October 8th. This is her third mission here in Nauvoo. She is a single senior sister. Her husband died quite a few years ago. She is 78 and certainly doesn't look her age. This is the third cousin I've found in Nauvoo. Fred also found a cousin Elder Argyle who is a temple missionary. Fred's grandmother was an Argyle.