![]() |
| Elder Monney helping me install the Browning window |
The window project was one of the early projects with which I was involved. I mentioned the project in an earlier entry. Dave had made the windows. I cut the glass, glazed them into the window frames and painted the window frames. However, with the number of tourists this summer, it was decided to wait until the Summer and Fall rush of visitors ended because we had to work over the walk way tourists used to exit the site. The next hurdle was to
be able to schedule the Ginnie (lift) when other
projects requiring the lift were not of a higher priority.
![]() |
| We had to reach over the fence and walk way to reach the second story window |
Since there was work on both the outside as well as the inside, I needed someone to assist me. Dave was out of town so Elder Monney was asked to assist me. He owned a heavy equipment company in Texas. So, he operated the lift.
We did get the window installed. Now there are three left on the upstairs street side of the building left to install. We will have to wait for some warmer weather to install them.

